Welcome!

Hello readers - thanks for viewing my blog. Especially welcome are my beautiful wife Cyndi, our two wonderful children Tom and Lisa, and my siblings Jeff, Mary and Suzy. I posted often from America Samoa while I was there a few years ago. I also post from our past and later travels. Keep checking in, and please leave a comment!

They may not be readers, but our dogs Monte and Zoey have a special page with their own photos. They are involved in many of our trips, and all of our lives.

Click on photos and videos to enlarge and (usually) see them better.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Manuia Aso Fanau - - LISA 3/28/86

Manuia Aso Fanau - Happy Birthday in Samoan!  Lisa, even though we are far away, you are always in our hearts.  Have a very happy birthday!!
Lisa and Zoey!
Her favorite pup
With Kyle and friends at a Pats game
Kyle and Lisa on the beach
Showing Dad around Spain, 2007
Cooking with Kyle and Cyndi, Christmas, 2009
 You've done so well in law school, just a couple more months to go!  We are so proud of you and all you have accomplished; you are our pride and joy.

Happy Birthday Lisa!!  See you very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment