Welcome!

Hello readers - thanks for viewing my blog. Especially welcome are my beautiful wife Cyndi, our two wonderful children Tom and Lisa, and my siblings Jeff, Mary and Suzy. I posted often from America Samoa while I was there a few years ago. I also post from our past and later travels. Keep checking in, and please leave a comment!

They may not be readers, but our dogs Monte and Zoey have a special page with their own photos. They are involved in many of our trips, and all of our lives.

Click on photos and videos to enlarge and (usually) see them better.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Galapagos Islands - Overview




     In March, 2015 Cyndi and I traveled to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. These are a world heritage site, and one of the most unique and interesting destinations in the entire world. Coming here is the trip of a lifetime. We brought Lisa and Ross, and also Tom and Deb. This expedition was so interesting that I have split my blog postings into five separate posts about the experience. Here is a quick directory - click on the post name and you will be transported directly there.

1) Quito high in the Andes - go to Galapagos - Quito

2) Our home on board the Letty - go to Galapagos - Aboard the yacht Letty

3) Photos of the islands and wildlife - go to Galapagos - the Islands in Photos

4) Photos of the ocean life - go to Galapagos -In and Under the Sea

5) Volcano and Cloud Forest - go to Galapagos - Cotopaxi and Mindo




No comments:

Post a Comment