Welcome!

Hello readers - thanks for viewing my blog. Especially welcome are my beautiful wife Cyndi, our two wonderful children Tom and Lisa, and my siblings Jeff, Mary and Suzy. I posted often from America Samoa while I was there a few years ago. I also post from our past and later travels. Keep checking in, and please leave a comment!

They may not be readers, but our dogs Monte and Zoey have a special page with their own photos. They are involved in many of our trips, and all of our lives.

Click on photos and videos to enlarge and (usually) see them better.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A few more Samoa photos

More photos, including a short video from my front yard:


Matafao, highest on island.  It can be climbed, but not easily.

Flower.  Flowers are everywhere.

Leone Bay, my home village.

Small island just off the shore; see coral reef too.




2 comments:

  1. Rick the pictures look stunning and we all miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, and I like the video. I just told Bruce I want to visit in April. Laying the seed...

    ReplyDelete