Welcome!

Hello readers - thanks for viewing my blog. Especially welcome are my beautiful wife Cyndi, our two wonderful children Tom and Lisa, and my siblings Jeff, Mary and Suzy. I posted often from America Samoa while I was there a few years ago. I also post from our past and later travels. Keep checking in, and please leave a comment!

They may not be readers, but our dogs Monte and Zoey have a special page with their own photos. They are involved in many of our trips, and all of our lives.

Click on photos and videos to enlarge and (usually) see them better.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monte and Zoey - their page

Hello readers - This is my first posting, to be followed with news and updates from here and, soon, American Samoa.

Our dogs, Zoey and Monte, keep us jumping and active.  Here are a few photos:

Monte on our back deck

Zoey - the Princess

Zoey & Rick at agility trial, Rochester
Monte at Canal Park, Duluth
Monte in the big snow December, 2010

The two amigos, December 2010

Zoey in pursuit of ?

All for now --- Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment